Annika Gustavsson creates jewelry to wear for life. Regardless of whether you buy a ring from one of her own collections or a specially designed wedding ring, it is important that it is the right size. There are therefore a few things to keep in mind – for example, the fingers often become somewhat swollen during hot summer days, while they become thinner during the winter. The fingers can also get bigger in the evening. Think of it as choosing a ring size that should be large enough to feel comfortable when the finger is at its largest, but without you having to worry about losing it on colder days.
We are happy to help you try out your ring size, and have many ways to find the right one for you. You can also find out yourself which size you have. The easiest way is to use a ring that you are comfortable with and that fits well. However, it is important to remember that it should be approximately as wide as the ring you want to buy. Measure the diameter of the ring you have at home - then you have the ring size! You can also measure the circumference of the finger to be adorned by the ring to get the size.Keep in mind that:
- Size may vary based on temperature and time of day.
- A wider ring may require a slightly larger size than a narrower one.
- A ring with a larger stone should fit a little tighter, so that the stone shines properly in its place and does not spin around and end up in the sky.
- If you are going to wear several rings on the same finger, it is good if they match in size.
- The more rings you have on your finger, the tighter it will be